How to Download a Tinder for Desktop or Laptop ::
Gone are the days when we needed to approach a person in person to date or just chat. Nowadays, when everything has gone digital then why not the dating! So be the reason that today we have many apps installed on our smartphones and tablets to actually allow us to date online. What these apps do is just using a little information about our interests and likes and then finding potential dates for us in the neighborhood.
One of the most famous app among the pool is Tinder, which is basically for Android and iOS device, but Tinder for PC demand is going higher too. The app has very simple platform to use and handle which gives a lot of options to date, if approached correctly though.
What is Tinder App?
As I mentioned, Tinder is an online dating app which allows you to update your information on its platform and then does the matchmaking for you. It uses your Facebook (FB) account to make sure that there are minimal fake profiles involved in it. Though, there will also be your separate profile on Tinder, but it’ll include information from your FB account.
Features in Tinder App
The Tinder is not only famous for its platform, but features as well, which makes this app and amazing online dating platform and here below are some of its features:
- While you need to say yeas to a person which has shown interest in you, then you just to swipe right.
- Also, your swipe left action will be sent as a no.
- The rejection is done as anonymous, so that the person don’t feel offended by you.
- The FB profile use makes sure that most of the profiles are real and you don’t waste your time.
- The app itself finds you potential matches to according to your interests mentioned
Tinder for PC: How to Use
Being a smartphone app, there is not a direct application to use Tinder for PC, but you can access that using android emulators like Andy, Youwave or Bluestacks. Also, here below are some useful steps to follow:
- Download and install any android emulator like bluestacks,Youwave or any.
- Launch it and find app using the search area.
- Now, download and install the app before launching it using the emulator.
- Once done, launch the app and start dating online. That’s all!
Downloading Steps of Tinder PC on Your Laptop by using bluestacks::
- Download and Install the bluestacks app player on your Personal computer or laptop
- Once it done the installation kindly Click the Search button on the Top of Bluestacks
- Type ” Tinder PC” on the search bar ,then click the install button
- That’s it ,automatically downloaded and installed on your PC Windows.Then Simply go to My apps icon and then click the Tinder Icon,Start the chat messenger
- You are done..
Rules: Tinder for PC:
While using Tinder for PC, you must maintain decorum and follow the below rules to succeed:
- Don’t be too much persistent, once you get a no.
- Use a good picture to show your interest.
- Don’t be too straight forward or introvert, as it can ruin your chances.
- And in last, be sober in your approach and don’t think this platform as one night stand opportunity provider.
There definitely are many apps in the market, but Tinder for PC and smartphones is popular above all because of its features and facilities. It’s also completely free of cost and use the FB account to make sure that there are no fake profiles.