Free Download for Facetime apps for PC on Windows 7/XP/8.1
The Apple devices are famously known as iDevice and they are popular unlike anything in the world. People from all over the earth just love to grab an iPhone or iPad or even Mac to just make their life easier or may be flaunting in the crowd. But, the features and facilities iDevices provide are just best in class. The app, security, entertainment and many other features are available with them, which just make it the choice of everyone who wants to buy a smart device or a computer.
Although iDevice has many apps to talk about, but one of the most famous in the video calling niche is the Facetime app. The app is so famous that the non-Apple users too want it on their PC. However, Facetime for PC is not available officially, but there are ways which can allow you to use this app for the PC. Though I bet that you want to know that what’s in Facetime that makes it desirable so badly, well here are the features:
What is Facetime?
Basically, it’s a video calling app which allows you to chat with your friends and contacts from your phone or message box. The very similar app is available in Windows as Skype. But the main feature of the Facetime is that you can use front camera and rear camera as well to share what’s going around you.
Facetime for PC Features
There are a lot of features to talk about this Facetime app and among them, here below are a few:
- With Facetime, you can now add more than one e-mail account.
- In its latest update, the app now will be showing you a preview even if it’s closed, while someone calls you.
- Once you’ve added more than one e-mail account, you can change your caller ID as well.
- The view can also be toggled between landscape and portrait with full screen option as well.
- You also have the feature to mute a call in between.
System Requirements for the App :
- Windows XP/7/8 or 8.1
- RAM : 2GB
- Graphics Card
- CPU Single Core 1Ghz
- MicroPhone or Headset
How to Use Facetime for PC
It could be sometimes tricky to use Facetime for PC, so here below are the steps which will make its use easier for you:
- Download the app for your Windows PC and click on it to launch.
- Type a name in the search bar to call a person from your contacts.
- If you wish to talk someone new, type e-mail address or number directly to call that person.
- Once your connection has been established, you can now easily talk using Facetime for PC.
How to Download a Facetime for PC Windows ::
- Users can Download the Bluestacks App Player 1st thing
- Once you Installed the Bluestacks ,then go to search bar and Type this keyword “Facetime for PC”.You will easily get the app details
- After that Click on the Install Button ,then it’s will automatically downloaded and install on your PC as well
- Then you have to go on “My Apps Icon” and click the facetime Apps..
- That’s it ,Finally you have done and enjoy with this app
- Just make sure that while you’re using Facetime for PC, your internet connection is proper and the person with whom you wish to talk also has Facetime in his iDevice, Mac or PC.
- A good internet connection is too required for the uninterrupted chat sessions.
The Facetime is definitely a good app from the iOS app developers and its ease of use has apparently lured many Windows PC users too. And by looking at the above features, the app is worthy of a little space on your computer for sure.