There was a time when people used to spend money on sending text messages, audio messages and video messages. But no more now! The invention of some social messaging apps has made messaging instant and easy. To compete in the market some of these messaging apps also provide the features of Social networking sites. There are so many messaging apps available in the market that it becomes difficult to choose which free messaging service to use. One of them is Facebook messenger.
Read More: WhatsApp for PC – Free Download
What Is Facebook Messenger?
Facebook messenger is an instant messaging app developed by well-known Facebook Inc. It provides an instant social messaging service to the user. It was initially released in 9 August 2011. It is an established app that provides text and voice communication. It is now integrated with the web based Facebook chat, which allows the user to chat using mobile as well as using PC.
- When we move on to its key features, then we need to know that in addition to voice and text communication this app lets you to share images, videos, all Microsoft office document files and your location to let people know where you are at a particular time. You can also forward these conversations by selecting them and then tapping the forward option.
- One of the most amazing features is its stickers collection that adds life to your conversation. You can choose any one of these giant emotions to personalize your conversation.
- This app lets you to add several recipients into your conversation, plus you can open different chat windows for different people at the same time. Each conversation is kept in a bubble chat so that you can smoothly move from one conversation to another. You can also add shortcuts of your favourite person and can easily reach to them right from your home screen.
- Ability to configure the notification sound and vibration mode adds the twinkle to this messaging app. whenever you receive message these notification sounds are going to alert you. You can also mute your notification sound, and can enjoy your chat without getting annoyed by the sound.
- Also if they do not have this messaging app or ‘not logged on’ on Facebook then also you can deliver your message to them without any complication.
- In addition to all these you can also make a group. Name your group, add your group icon and enjoy your group chat. Keep all your group photos in one place safely.
- The most incredible feature is the free calls service. Talk as much as you want over the phone at a zero cost (however, standard data cost apply) or you can record your voice message for a short conversation.
Read More: Wechat For PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
Adding up some extra features, see who is online and who is offline on Facebook or know their online status history. All these key features makes Facebook messenger one of the best messaging apps. So, download the Facebook messenger for your PC and Log on if you never want to miss a single message.
How to Run Facebook Messenger on PC?
Follow simple steps below to get facebook messenger for PC:
- Download Bluestack using link here and install it.
- Open Bluestack and search for ‘Facebook Messenger’
- Click on the official link from the results.
- Wait till installation completes.
- You can now open the app from all apps section of Bluestack.