BlueStacks Offline Installer for Windows (7/Xp/8):
As the smartphones users are increasing day by day, people are getting more apps daily to use. But nowadays, people are much interested in using these smartphone apps on their PC, though most of the apps are not available directly for the PC. So, what’s the way out?
Well, we get one option here and that’s very famous in the user communities these days. You absolutely got it right and I’m talking about Bluestacks indeed. Now, before we go ahead with this, let’s discuss what it’s all about.
Bluestacks: Introductory View
The Bluestacks is basically an android emulator which runs a virtual smartphone platform on your PC and allows you to download every app available on the Play Store. Though sometimes there could be glitches, but still, it’s the best option around.
Bluestacks Offline Downloader Features
There are many features available on the Bluestacks which are as follows:
- You can download and use any app which is available on the Play Store.
- The process of downloading apps is very easy.
- User Interface of the Bluestacks is very impressive with almost no glitches in it.
- Its compact size makes sure that your PC runs it smoothly.
How to Install Bluestacks Offline Downloader
Now, here below are the steps which you need to follow while trying to download Bluestacks Offline Downloader.
- Go to Bluestacks’s official website and choose your PC, that Windows or Mac.
- Once you click on the link, the file will start to get downloaded.
- After downloading, open the file to install it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
The process will take a few minutes before you can use Bluestacks for PC.
How to Use Bluestacks Offline Downloader
Once you’ve successfully installed the Bluestacks Offline Downloader on your PC, follow the below steps to download and use any app:
- Click to Open the Bluestacks.
- Go to the search bar.
- Type the app name you want to download.
- Select the app from the search options.
- Click on the app you want to download.
- Once downloaded, follow the instructions popping up on the screen to install the app.
- After successful install of app, click on it to launch it with the Bluestacks.
Enjoy your favourite android game like Temple run or Plants Vs Zombies 2 on your PC.
What are the limitations?
Despite being so popular in the market as an effective alternative to use the smartphone apps on PC, there are a few limitations of the Bluestacks as follows:
- The downloading is very sometimes for the apps.
- Initial installing could be tough for non-geeky guys.
- Navigation could be improved.
- Despite being an offline installer, it uses internet from your PC.
The smartphone apps market has definitely grown in the world drastically in the recent times. Now, there are some apps or games like WeChat and Whats App which we like to use on PC as well and currently, the only promising option available in the market comes with Bluestack. Also, as it’s free for now, I don’t think so that we any reason to not to use it.